For prospective VPK - 12th grade students:
- Please complete our Pre-Admission Questionnaire. A member of our Office Staff will contact you within 72 hours of completion.
- Once the "Pre-Admission Questionnaire" is complete, our Office Staff will schedule an educational success consultation with a school administrator, you and your student(s).
- A detailed Informational Packet will be given at the meeting with a school administrator. This packet will include information regarding our school programs, dress code, calendar, tuition and fees, etc.
- After the meeting, an internal review will be made regarding enrollment viability. Some students may be asked to take computer-based assessments as part of this phase of the process.
- A link to register your student(s) will be emailed to you upon enrollment acceptance.
- Our Accounts Manager will set up an appointment to review payment plans with the family.
- Once all paperwork is submitted and reviewed, our Office Staff will notify you of a start date for your student(s).
Required paperwork includes:
- Academic Records [last report card (K5-8th grade) or transcript (9th-12th grade), standardized or academic testing]
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record on FL Form DH 680
- School Entry Physical on FL Form DH 3040 (dated within 1 yr of first day of school)
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Proof of scholarship awards (i.e., Step Up for Students; Family Empowerment, McKay, AAA, Gardiner, Hope, etc.; if applicable)
If you need assistance with this process, please let us know. We are happy to help!
Phone: 904.321.2137. Select option 1 to be connected with our Upper School Campus (grades 6-12). Select option 2 to be connected with our Lower School Campus (VPK-5th grade).