Your gifts ensure that God's work through Faith Christian Academy in the lives of our students and community can continue now and into the future. FCA's Board, Administration, Faculty, Staff, and Students deeply appreciate the donors who faithfully contribute to the promising future of our school.
Giving to FCA is not only generous, but essential. Tuition alone does not provide sufficient funding for our distinctively Christian program. This year, contributions will be used to fund technology improvements and enhance our academic programs while maintaining our facilities. Your gifts make it possible to accomplish our school’s mission of spiritual formation, academic rigor and the cultural engagement of our students.
Serving Our Communities
Your gift to Faith Christian Academy protects these important services provided to our community:
- Annual Father-Daughter Ball
- Food Drives - for local food pantries (Collected over 15,000 lbs in 6 years)
- Student scores averaging in the top 20th percentile (According to nationally normed standardized test results)
- Impacting Public Schools - FCA graduates positively impacting local public high schools (Recent FCA graduate was high school valedictorian)
- Strings Orchestra - Only school-based Strings Orchestra program in Nassau County
- Local Troops - Sponsoring American Heritage Girls and Trail Life Troops
- Athletic Programs
Resourcing Our School
Your generosity is providing the tangible resources needed for continued excellence in both academics and faith development for our students through:
- Scholarship Support - Financial aid to deserving families.
- Increased Technology Access - Enhancements to our technology infrastructure through ceiling mounted projectors and increased numbers of computers in classrooms for all students.
- Operational School Support - Tuition alone does not provide sufficient funds to accomplish the vision of the distinctively Christian program FCA treasures, so we need your help.
- Building Fund- Designate your contribution to help us raise funds for our new facility.
Guardian Angel Program
Making a one-time gift or partnering through our Guardian Angel Program over 10 months are some of the best ways you can support our school. Your giving helps ensure we have the funding needed to make our school the best it can be!