My child has been approved and awarded a scholarship. What do I need to do? (New students)

  1. Complete a new student application on the FCA Admissions page.
  2. Once the application is submitted, provide your child’s award information (Award ID) to
    • We will need to know which scholarship your child has been awarded (FTC, FES-EO, or FES-UA) and the child’s Award ID.
  3. After the student is enrolled, FCA will submit an enrollment form to Step Up for your child. 4. Approve the enrollment form through your EMA portal.