My child has been approved and awarded a scholarship. What do I need to do? (Returning students)

  1. Provide a copy of your child’s award information to
  2. We will need to know which scholarship your child has been awarded (FTC, FES-EO, or FES-UA) and the child’s Award ID.
    • Once FCA receives your child’s award letter, your FACTS account will be updated and an enrollment form will be submitted to Step Up for your child.
  3. Approve the enrollment form through your EMA portal.